Daniel is a Director in our Dispute Resolution Team.
Daniel studied at Copenhagen Law School and the University of Waikato and continues an association with the University of Waikato Faculty of Law (Te Piringa).
Daniel believes in a strategic approach to dispute resolution and provides practical advice based on a full understanding of a client’s objectives.
Daniel joined the firm in 2006 and was appointed a Director in October 2013.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (Strategic Management) (BMS)
- Board member, Waikato Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, Bowls New Zealand
- Trustee, Graeme Dingle Foundation (Waikato)
- Trustee, Catholic Family Support Services
- Board observer, Ultrafast fibre