Kaylee is a member of our Asset Planning Team.
During her time at university Kaylee was a Sir Edmund Hillary Scholar for Dance and travelled to the Himalayas on the Step Higher Award.
In 2019 Kaylee was awarded the Zonta Club Women in Business Scholarship, and in 2018 she was awarded the Emerging Leaders Award in Law.
Kaylee enjoys helping clients find peace-of-mind in particularly difficult times, and has a particular interest in the law as it applies to charities.
Kaylee joined McCaw Lewis in 2017. She was admitted to the bar in April 2021.
- Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours (LLB (Hons))
- Bachelor of Management Studies with First Class Honours (BMS (Hons))
- Secretary, Kai in the Sky Trust
- Treasurer, Waikato Contemporary Dance Projects Trust
- Sir Edmund Hillary Medal (2020)
- Emerging Leader Award – Law (2018)
- Waikato Blues’ Award (2018)
- Step Higher Award (2018)